The list of publications on the Nitrifying Bioreactor Technology for the establishment of Recirculating Aquaculture Systems (RAS) is given below:
- Molecular characterization of the nitrifying bacterial consortia employed for the activation of bioreactors used in brackish and marine aquaculture systems. V.J. Rejish Kumar, Vrinda Sukumaran, Cini Achuthan, Valsamma Joseph, Rosamma Philip , I.S. Bright Singh. International Biodeterioration& Biodegradation 78 (2013) 74e81
- Development of nitrifying bacterial consortia for immobilizing in nitrifying bioreactors designed for penaeid and non-penaeid larval rearing systems in the tropics.2006. Cini Achuthan, V. J. Rejish Kumar, , N. J. Manju, Rosamma Philip and I. S. Bright Singh. Indian Journal of Marine Sciences, 35(3): 240-248
- Activated packed bed bioreactor for rapid nitrification in brackish water hatchery systems. 2009.V. J. Rejish Kumar Cini Achuthan, N.J.Manju, Rosamma Philip, I.S.Bright Singh. Journal of Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology, 36: 355-365.
- Mass production of nitrifying bacterial consortia for the rapid establishment of nitrification in saline recirculating aquaculture systems. (2009). V. J. Rejish Kumar, Cini Achuthan, N. J. Manju, Rosamma Philip, and I. S. Bright Singh. World J Microbiol, Biotechnol (2009) 25: 407–414.
- Stringed bed suspended bioreactors (SBSBR) for in situ nitrification in penaeid and non-penaeid hatchery systems. 2009. V. J. Rejish Kumar, Cini Achuthan, N.J.Manju, Rosamma Philip and I.S.Bright Singh. Aquaculture International, 17: 479 – 489.
- Nitrification in brackish water recirculating aquaculture system integrated with activated packed bed bioreactor. 2010. V.J.Rejish Kumar, Valsamma Joseph, Rosamma Philip and I.S.Bright Singh. Water Science & Technology, 613: 797 -205.
- Nitrification in a packed bed bioreactor integrated into a marine recirculating maturation system under different substrate concentrations and flow rates. 2011. V. J. Rejish Kumar, Valsamma Joseph, R. Vijai, Rosamma Philip, and I. S. Bright Singh. Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology, 86: 790 – 707.
- Achuthan C, Singh ISB, Philip R. Development of nitrifying bacterial consortia from Indian waters for immobilizing in nitrifying bioreactors designed for penaeid and non – penaeid larval rearing systems in the tropics. Indian Journal of Marine Sciences
- Ramachandran K, Singh ISB (2004) Optimum growth requirements of nitrifying consortia from treated sewage. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology 42: 314 – 318
- Singh, ISB, Achuthan C, Kumar VJR, Manju NJ, Jayaprakash NS, Anas A, Pai SS. Preetha R (2004) Recirculation system for organic shrimp and prawn seed production. In: Proceedings 'Organic Aquaculture and see farming Global Technical and Trade Conference and Exhibition'. 15 –17 June 2004. Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam p.